Power: 350 Watts at 4 Ohms 240 Watts at 8 Ohms Selectable Tube & Solid-State Preamps Discontinued
Designed with more control in mind. Virtually unlimited tone-shaping and plenty of power for maximum headroom in any playing situation. Selectable tube and solid state preamps for a rainbow of new tone colors. Pinpoint equalization, tone control and compression to fine-tune each sound. Built rugged, each amp is known for the clean, high-impact sound that put Hartke on the map.350 watts at 4 ohms/240 watts at 8 ohms. Selectable tube & solid state preamps. Bass & treble Contour controls. 10-band graphic EQ. Adjustable compression. Effects loop. Balanced XLR output.
- Power: 350 Watts at 4 Ohms
- 240 Watts at 8 Ohms
- Selectable Tube & Solid-State Preamps
- Rotary Bass & Treble Contour Controls
- 10-Band Graphic Eq
- Adjustable Compression
- Balanced XLR Out
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 1% At Rated Power
- Signal-To-Noise: Approx. 78 dBm
- Effects Send & Return
- Bipolar Design
- Passive/Active Input Jack
- Dimensions: 2U Space, 13" Deep
WARNING: This product contains Chemicals, including DEHP, known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.