Hartke's A35 Bass Combo offers the transient respose and tone of an aluminum cone driver in a compact designs with an arsenal of features that bass players crave.
The A35 is a small-footprint bass combo that features a matched 10" aluminum cone driver in a specially designed cabinet which can be used in the typical flat floor position or in a special kickback position for increased high-end clarity and sound dispersion. With professional features like Bass, Mid, Treble and Bright tone controls, bipolar circuitry and Effects Loop send and return jacks, the A35 is as comprehensive as it is versatile. Delivering 35 watts of output power to its driver, this versatile bass combo is perfect for bedroom practice/jam sessions and small rehearsal spaces, especially given its dedicated CD/MP3 input and Headphone output.
And with exceptionally rugged cabinet construction, Hartke's A35 Bass Combo is ready to go wherever needed.
- 10" aluminum cone driver
- 35 watts of output power
- Bass, Mid, Treble and Bright tone controls
- Line level Effects Loop send and return jacks
- Dedicated CD/MP3 input
- Headphone, Speaker and Direct outputs
- Dual-position (flat or kickback) cabinet design
- Rugged construction
Downloads & Manuals
- A Series Bass Combos Cutsheet (224.1 KB)
- Download the A35 (English) User Manual in PDF format (291.5 KB)
- Download a Hi-Res (300ppi) JPEG of the A35 (457.6 KB)
Who's Using Hartke
Recording, Live Performance, Music Education, House of Worship
WARNING: This product contains Chemicals, including DEHP, known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.