Hartke's A70 Bass Combo offers the transient respose and tone of an aluminum cone driver in a compact designs with an arsenal of features that bass players crave.
Watch Victor Wooten with the A70 and A100 Bass Combos:
The A70 is a complete bass combo that features a matched 12" aluminum cone driver in a specially designed cabinet which can be used in the typical flat floor position or in a special kickback position for increased high-end clarity and sound dispersion. With professional features like Bass, Treble and 7-band graphic EQ tone controls, bipolar circuitry and Effects Loop send and return jacks, the A70 is as comprehensive as it is versatile. Delivering 70 watts of output power to its driver, this versatile bass combo is ideal for use in small venues and home recording studios. Plus, its dedicated CD/MP3 input and Headphone output makes it an exceptional practice amp.
And with exceptionally rugged cabinet construction, Hartke's A70 Bass Combo is ready to go wherever needed.
- 12" aluminum cone driver
- 70 watts of output power
- Bass, Treble and 7-band graphic EQ tone controls
- Line level Effects Loop send and return jacks
- Dedicated CD/MP3 input
- Headphone, Speaker and Direct outputs
- Dual position (flat or kickback) cabinet design
- Rugged construction
Downloads & Manuals
- A Series Bass Combos Cutsheet (224.1 KB)
- Download the A70 (English) User Manual in PDF format (388.0 KB)
- Download a Hi-Res (300ppi) JPEG of the A70 (438.7 KB)
Who's Using Hartke
Recording, Live Performance, Music Education, House of Worship