Bass Combo Discontinued
Innovation and versatility go hand-in-hand in the Kickback series. Flexible enough to be played upright or "kicked back" as a monitor, our Kickback quickly became one of the most imitated (but never duplicated) designs in bass. Now it's available in three different versions for all kinds of applications from home practice and rehearsal to club dates and small theater venues.
The Kickback 10 is the most compact option of our trend-setting "two-way" cabinet design. With a Hartke 10" aluminum cone driver and 120 watts of power, this amp offers professional performance from a compact package. The Kickback 10 includes volume, bass, mid and treble tone controls, along with shape control for maximum tonal possibilities. And with a weight of only 30 pounds, the Kickback 10 is small enough to carry in one hand with your bass in the other, offering consummate portability as a gig or rehearsal amp.
- Revolutionary "Two-Way" (Upright & Tilt-Back) Cabinet Design For Performance, Practice And Monitoring
- Custom Hartke 10" Aluminum-Cone Driver
- 120 Watts
- Unique "Shape" Control For Accurate Tone-Shaping
- 3-Band EQ
- Passive/Active Input Jack
- Balanced XLR Out
- Dimensions: 16" (H) X 15.5" (W) X 12" (D)
- Weight: 30 lb.