Professional Dynamic Microphone
The Q7 Professional Dynamic Microphone brings a high level of accuracy and audio performance to vocal miking applications thanks to its low mass, neodymium element. Using state-of-the-art microphone technology, the Q7 is engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction and professionalism.
The Q7 is a handheld, dynamic microphone that excels in both live performance and recording applications. Equipped with a linear frequency response for superior reproduction, it is also designed to withstand high sound pressure levels.
Thanks to a high level of sensitivity, the Q7 will pick up all the nuances of any performance with exceptional clarity and detail. Plus, it employs a tight supercardioid pattern to reduce feedback and effectively reject signals not originating directly in front of the mic capsule.
A special shockmounted element also minimizes handling noise and provides additional protection. And with a rugged zinc alloy die-casting case, the Q7 will provide reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.
- Outstanding microphone for professional live and studio applications
- Neodymium dynamic mic element for wide dynamic range
- High gain output, low impedance design
- Supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection
- Smooth frequency response of 80Hz-12kHz
- Multi-axis, shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise
- Rugged die cast body, hardened steel grill
- Includes mic clip and carry case
Downloads & Manuals
- Download the Q7 (English) User Manual in PDF format (104.4 KB)
- Download a Hi-Res (300ppi) JPEG of the Q7 (306.8 KB)
- Download the Q7 Tech Sheet in .pdf format (616.0 KB)