C01U Pro Podcasting Pack-
USB Studio Condenser Microphone with Accessories
Be a Pro from the Start.
Starting your own podcast can seem daunting at first. There are a lot of creative decisions to be made, let alone what gear you need to capture your audio. Samson's C01U Pro Podcasting Pack takes the confusion out of building a functional workstation by providing all the necessary components to get you recording in a single kit that is well-suited for both home and mobile setups. The C01U Pro Podcasting Pack includes Samson's C01U Pro USB Studio Condenser Microphone, MD2 Desktop Microphone Stand, SR850 Open-Back Studio Headphones, a USB cable and convenient carry case.
The New Studio Pro
Your microphone is one of the most important parts of your signal chain. The included C01U Pro is the updated version of the world’s first USB studio condenser microphone, the C01U, which has become an industry standard among countless music and broadcast professionals. With a smooth, flat frequency response and transparent tone, the large diaphragm C01U Pro captures all the subtle nuances of your voice. In addition, its solid die-cast metal construction minimizes unwanted noise and vibrations.
The C01U Pro's plug-and-play operation makes recording to a Mac, PC or iOS device quick and easy, especially when you're on the go. Compatible with iPads and iPhones (4S and later) using Apple's Lightning USB Camera Adapter, the C01U Pro makes your mobile recordings sound like professional broadcasts.
Listen Like a Pro
Samson's SR850 Open-Back Studio Headphones offer an outstanding listening solution for recording and post-production. Their over-ear, semi-open-back design ensures comfort for long listening sessions, while large 50mm drivers produce a solid bass response and airy-clear highs for accurate monitoring that ensures you hear every nuance of your recording.
Accessories to Success
A great complement to the C01U Pro mic, the MD2 Desktop Microphone Stand is a cast-iron, foam-coupled round-base stand with a threaded aluminum post for mounting standard microphone adapters. And to conveniently house all of the aforementioned components, the C01U Pro Podcasting Pack includes a durable, molded carry case.
Samson Sound Deck Software
Available as a paid download, the Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software brings noise cancellation technology for enhanced VoIP communication and computer recording to your C01U Pro. Sound Deck uses Digital Noise Reduction algorithms to minimize recurring background noise from loud environments, ensuring only clean, natural sounding vocals are received by your family, friends or business associates. To learn more and find out how to purchase the Sound Deck software, visit the Samson Sound Deck page for Mac OS Xor visit the Samson Sound Deck page for Windows.
C01U Pro USB Studio Condenser Microphone
- Large, 19mm diaphragm ensures pristine studio-quality audio
- Headphone output for zero-latency monitoring
- Ideal for recording music, ADR work, Sound Foley, voiceovers, audio for YouTube videos
- Vastly improves Skype, FaceTime, VoIP applications and speech-to-text dictation software
- Supercardiod pickup pattern
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz
- 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution
- Solid die-cast metal construction
- Shock-mounted mic element
- Peak LED indicator
- Plug-and-play, no driver installation required
- Compatible with most recording software and apps
- USB bus powered via Mac, PC or iPad
- Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software (Mac OS X/Windows) available for purchase
SR850 Open-Back Studio Headphones
- Ideal for professional recording and hi-fi monitoring
- Transparent response with airy highs and pronounced depth
- Over-ear, semi-open-back design with velour cushioning
- Large 50mm drivers with rare earth magnets
- Adjusting headband
- 10Hz–30kHz frequency response
- 32Ω impedance
- MD2 Desktop Microphone Stand
- USB cable
- Durable, molded carry case
Recording, Audio for Video, Journalism, Home video, Multimedia, Gaming, VOIP
WARNING: This product contains Chemicals, including DEHP, known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.