Portable USB Condenser Microphone
Go Mic Goes Where You Go.
Further expanding on the already diverse line of USB microphones, Samson has created the Go Mic as a versatile computer-based miking and recording solution.
Because of its custom compact design, the Go Mic can clip right onto your laptop or sit unobtrusively on your desk. Plug and play operation also means it's completely compatible with a Mac or PC, with no drivers required. Perfect for recording music, podcasts or field recording, the Go Mic's range of functionality extends beyond typical USB microphones. It's also ideal for voice recognition software, iChat, web casting and even Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
Thanks to its switchable cardioid and omnidirectional pickup patterns, you can pick whichever pattern is more appropriate for your specific situation. Plus, with a frequency response of 20Hz–18kHz and a resolution of 16-bit, 44.1kHz, you can be sure you're getting professional audio specs in a compact, multi purpose design.
Samson Sound Deck Software
Available as a paid download, the Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software brings noise cancellation technology for enhanced VoIP communication and computer recording to your Go Mic. Sound Deck uses Digital Noise Reduction algorithms to minimize recurring background noise from loud environments, ensuring only clean, natural sounding vocals are received by your family, friends or business associates. To learn more and find out how to purchase the Sound Deck software, visit the Samson Sound Deck page for Mac OS X or visit the Samson Sound Deck page for Windows.
As the podcasting trend continues to grow, standards for audio quality and ease of use grow with it. Go Mic surpasses expectations for both needs with CD quality audio and the ability to record directly into your preferred software program. No matter whether you're a PC or Mac loyalist, Go Mic can help you wow your listeners and set yourself apart in a crowded podcasting community.
If you're a frequent online communicator, Go Mic provides an easy, inexpensive solution to enhance the quality of your communication. Whether your preferred method of interaction is Skype, iChat or VoIP, Go Mic can introduce a level of clarity you didn't think was available. On the road for work? Make sure you can hear about your family's day like they're right there in the room with you. Online meeting with potential clients? Ensure every crucial word of your proposal is articulated with the in-person enthusiasm you're looking for. With Go Mic, you can make any online interaction clearer and more personal.
For multimedia enthusiasts, Go Mic brings impeccable quality to your voiceover work. If your adding narration to a video, Go Mic can ensure your words create the impact you're looking for. There's no reason to lose the power of your voiceover due to poor audio quality. Make sure your audio sounds as good as your video looks with Go Mic.
Whether you're a singer/songwriter recording vocals and acoustic guitar, or a band looking to capture the room sound of a jam right on your computer, Go Mic will make sure you don't miss a note. Use the cardioid mode to capture vocals or close-mic an instrument. Or get the sound of a full band by flipping to omnidirectional mode, ensuring sound is recorded from all directions of the room. Whatever the application, Go Mic can help you take your music to the next level.
High-quality components and meticulous engineering ensure the Go Mic will offer clear, professional audio reproduction in any number of applications, especially on-the-go.
- Portable USB condenser microphone
- Mac and PC compatible, no drivers required
- Custom, compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a desk
- Perfect for recording music, podcasting and field recording, voice recognition software, iChat, VoIP and web casting
- Switchable cardiod or omnidirectional pickup patterns
- 16-bit, 44.1kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–18kHz
- Stereo 1/8" headphone output for no latency monitoring
- Includes USB cable, cable clip and carry case
- Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software (Mac OS X/Windows) available for purchase
Downloads & Manuals
- Download the Go Mic English User Manual in PDF format (5.0 MB)
- Download a Hi-Res (300ppi) JPEG of the Go Mic (folded) (410.0 KB)
- Download a Hi-Res (300ppi) JPEG of the Go Mic (in case) (469.3 KB)
- Download a Hi-Res (300ppi) JPEG of the Go Mic (open) (399.5 KB)
- Samson Sound Deck Feature Comparison Chart For Samson USB Microphones (146.0 KB)
- USB Microphone Comparison Chart (168.2 KB)
- Go Mic Cutsheet (239.4 KB)
Samples & VideosRelated Audio Samples
- Go Mic Audio SampleAudioAbout the performance: David Kaplan, voiceover artist, recorded this spoken word sample by positioning himself directly in front of the microphone 4 to 6 inches away.
Who's Using Samson
WARNING: This product contains Chemicals, including DEHP, known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.