USB Condenser Microphone with Audio Interface
G-Tracking From Concept To Creation
Samson's G-Track is the total solution for taking you from inspiration to finished tracks.
As the world's first USB condenser microphone with a built-in audio interface and mixer, G-Track allows for simultaneous stereo input and gain control of vocals and guitar, bass or keyboard while also providing switchable stereo, mono, and computer monitoring through an on board headphone output. In addition, G-Track features a large 19mm diaphragm configured in a supercardioid pickup pattern to provide a smooth, flat frequency response.
G-Track is fully USB bus-powered and compliant with any Mac or PC computer. The unit works well with any DAW software program. For additional adaptability and convenience, G-Track is bundled with a heavy-duty mic stand, as well as Audio I/O and USB cables.
Though ideal for the traveling musician or the project studio, G-Track's versatile functionality can be applied to create ideal solutions for anyone who records audio, particularly podcasters, educators and business professionals.
Record Vocals and Instruments at Once
For musicians, the convergence of computer and audio technologies has established the home/mobile studio as a credible alternative to the traditional recording facility. G-Track allows you to record vocals like a standard USB mic, or two mono instruments through the line/instrument input or a mix of one mono instrument and vocal. Now singer/songwriters can directly record vocals and instruments quickly and easily with one device, making G-Track a must have for any songwriter's home studio. And its ease of use and portability allows you to take it anywhere inspiration may strike you.
Perfect Your Podcasts
As podcasting has evolved, a need for impeccable communication quality and production convenience has been established. Proven in satisfying these criteria, the all-in-one G-Track USB condenser microphone is a podcaster's dream come true. Given a simple USB connection straight into your Mac or PC computer, it provides your podcasts with unparalleled performance in audio recording, as well as extreme ease of data mixing, transfer and broadcast. Use the included desktop stand to provide your broadcast studio with a more professional aesthetic. With G-Track affordable for all, the voices of millions of web journalists are empowered to establish a discernable identity in the congested world of podcasting.
Gets an A+ for Adaptability
With computer-based technology becoming a vital part of education, G-Track is a must among students, professors and administrators. In addition to podcasting, G-Track can elevate the educational values of Skype, VoIP and screen capture-type software programs like Camtasia Studio and NaturallySpeaking. These applications, all of which can be used to teach, study, and/or catalogue academic materials in-person or from afar, are dependent upon the superior degree of audio capture delivered by G-Track. So, whether you're teaching an online course, reviewing a past lecture or studying for a big exam, G-Track helps to make education a more accessible and interactive experience.
G-Track Means Business
G-Track provides answers for those business professionals in need of revitalizing their corporate communications. Regardless of the specific application (web design, multimedia presentations, company meetings, corporate events, etc.), G-Track's features allow for the easy, cost-effective recording of studio-quality audio clips to be used to invoke interest among internal stakeholders or event attendees.
Add It On
Samson offers a collection of pro-level accessories (all sold separately) that can be used to further enhance the recording experience of the G-Track USB condenser microphone, including the PS01 microphone pop filter and the SP04 optical shockmount. The PS01's nylon mesh screen will reduce vocal popping and sibilance from affecting the performance of your G-Track. It also comes equipped with a universal mic stand mounting bracket and a flexible metal gooseneck for convenient placement. Lastly, the SP04 provides G-Track with a reliable shockmount system to absorb unwanted vibrations and disturbances.
WARNING: This product contains DEHP, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
- Large, 19mm diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- USB audio interface with 16-bit, 48kHz resolution
- Plugs directly into any computer with a USB input, no drivers required
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
- Supercardioid pickup pattern
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–16kHz
- 1/8" stereo input for mono instruments (guitar, bass, etc.) and stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- 1/8" stereo headphone jack for no latency monitoring
- Input and Direct Monitor selector switches
- Volume, Instrument and Mic level controls
- Dual color Power/Clip LED
- Solid, die-cast construction with heavy gauge mesh grill
- Includes desktop mic stand, mic clip and complete cable set (guitar cable, headphone extension, stereo line with RCA adapters and USB cable)
- Optional shockmount (SP04) available
Downloads & Manuals
- Samson G Track FAQ's V2.0 (184.5 KB)
- Download a Hi-Res (300ppi) JPEG of the G-Track (front) (301.1 KB)
- Download a Hi-Res (300ppi) JPEG of the G-Track (with shockmount) (257.6 KB)
- Download the G-Track Multi Language User Manual in PDF format (5.6 MB)
- Download the G-Track Technical Sheet in PDF format (653.4 KB)
- G-Track Cutsheet (141.5 KB)
- USB Microphone Comparison Chart (168.2 KB)
Samples & VideosRelated Audio Samples
- G-Track Audio SampleAudioAbout the performance: David Kaplan, voiceover artist, recorded this spoken word sample by positioning himself directly in front of the microphone 4 to 6 inches away.