USB Condenser Microphone
Out Of This World.
Samson's all-new Meteorite is the universal solution for capturing high quality vocals on your computer. Perfect for Skype, FaceTime and voice recognition software, it's also ideal for podcasting, creating YouTube videos and recording music. With Meteorite, you can make incredible recordings that are out of this world.
Watch the Meteorite product video:
Meteorite is a USB condenser microphone that produces rich audio recordings for any application. Featuring a 14mm diaphragm, Meteorite's smooth, flat frequency response and CD quality 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution gives you professional sound reproduction features in an ultra-portable design.
Meteorite mounts to a removable magnetic base that gives the mic a full range of motion and optimal positioning for any recording application. In addition, its stylish chrome-plated body and modest size make it the perfect mic accessory for any desktop.
Start recording with Meteorite right out of the box. There is no need for drivers, as the mic can be directly connected to any computer via its integrated USB cable and is compatible with most computer-based digital audio software.
When combined with the iPad using Apple's Lightning USB Camera Adapter or Camera Connection Kit (30-pin), Meteorite is a great tool for making music on-the-go.
Samson's Meteorite is a unique, all-in-one solution for desktops, laptops and tablets allowing anyone to capture great recordings.
- 14mm diaphragm USB condenser microphone
- Perfect for high quality recording in desktop and home studio environments
- Ultra-clear voice reproduction for Skype, FaceTime and voice recognition software applications
- Plugs directly into any computer with a USB input, no drivers required
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio software
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response
- Integrated USB cable
- iPad and USB bus powered
- Chrome-plated body
- Removable magnetic base for optimal desktop positioning
Who's Using Samson
Recording, Electronic News Gathering, Music Education, Audio for Video, Journalism, Multimedia, Gaming, VOIP