USB Studio Microphone
Break on through.
Meteor Mic is the universal solution for recording music on your computer. Perfect for your home studio, Meteor Mic is also ideal for Skype, iChat or voice recognition software. With Meteor Mic, you can make incredible recordings that are out of this world.
Watch the Meteor Mic Video:
Solid and sound.
Producing rich audio recording for any application, Meteor Mic has one of the largest condenser diaphragms (25mm) of any USB mic available. Its cardioid pickup pattern, smooth frequency response and 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution give you professional audio results no matter what you’re recording.
Meteor Mic’s chrome-plated body includes a fold-back leg design that looks amazing on your desktop. And the legs adjust to the optimal position for any recording application from acoustic guitars to vocals or speech.
A stereo 1/8-inch headphone output for no latency monitoring and headphone volume knob give you complete control. A microphone mute switch gives you audio privacy while video conferencing. We’ve integrated a mic stand adapter into the bottom so you can mount the Meteor Microphone on a boom or desktop stand.
Since there’s no need for drivers, you can start recording right out of the box on any computer. And Meteor Mic is compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstations. A USB cable and carry pouch are also included.
Take your music to the other side.
For singer/songwriters or a band looking to capture a jam session right on a computer, Meteor Mic ensures you get every note. Its cardioid pickup pattern captures pristine vocals or can be used to close-mic an instrument or guitar amplifier.
Meteor Mic meets iPad meets GarageBand.
Unlike other USB mics that require a powered USB hub, Meteor Mic plugs right into your iPad with Apple’s Lightning USB Camera Adapter or Camera Connection Kit (30-pin). It's never been easier to start recording...
Meteor Mic with iPad, Camera Connection Kit (30-pin) and Apple’s GarageBand
Making the magic.
For multimedia creators, Meteor Mic brings amazing audio quality to voiceovers. If you’re adding narration to a company video, or even your home movies, Meteor Mic will give your words clarity and impact. You can even use Meteor Mic to narrate PowerPoint presentations.
Preferred for podcasting.
As podcasting continues to grow in popularity, creators need both audio quality and ease of use. Meteor Mic can help you wow your listeners and set yourself apart in a crowded podcasting community.
Meteor Mic is a unique, all-in-one solution that lets you make great recordings on your computer, so you always make an impact.
- Large, 25mm diaphragm studio condenser USB microphone
- Plugs directly into any computer with a USB input, no drivers required
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
- Works with iPad using Apple’s Lightning USB Camera Adapter or Camera Connection Kit (30-pin)
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz
- Stereo 1/8-inch headphone jack for no latency monitoring
- Headphone volume control with microphone mute switch
- Fold-back leg design provides optimal mic positioning
- Durable chrome-plated body
- Includes USB cable and carry pouch
Downloads & Manuals
- Download the Meteor Mic English User Manual in PDF format (3.1 MB)
- Download the Meteor Mic French User Manual in PDF format (2.6 MB)
- Download the Meteor Mic Spanish User Manual in PDF format (2.5 MB)
- Download the Meteor Mic German User Manual in PDF format (2.5 MB)
- Download the Meteor Mic Italian User Manual in PDF format (3.1 MB)
- Meteor Mic Cutsheet (310.6 KB)
Who's Using Samson
Recording, Electronic News Gathering, Audio for Video, Journalism, Home video, Multimedia, Gaming, VOIP