USB Boundary Microphone
In light of the remarkable success of our USB microphones, Samson introduces the new UB1 USB boundary microphone. The UB1 is a surface-mount condenser microphone featuring an omni-directional pickup pattern and USB connectivity for easy recording directly to your computer. Since the UB1 is a class compliant USB device, it is compatible with both Mac OS and Windows.
The UB1 can be placed on a conference table, podium, alter or can be mounted using the keyhole mounting points. Because of its low-profile design, the UB1 allows for inconspicuous placement in any setting and will offer professional-grade recordings on either a desktop or laptop computer. The solid zinc body and sturdy steel grill construction make the UB1 a dependable tool for conference rooms, houses of worship, courtrooms, classrooms or anywhere else high quality computer recording is needed.
- Plug-and-play operation on Mac OS and Windows
- 16-Bit, 44.1- 48kHz sample rates
- Miniature, low-profile design
- Omni-directional pickup pattern
- 10-foot USB cable included
- Ideal for recording meetings, conferences or creating podcasts
- Sleek black finish
Downloads & Manuals
Samples & VideosRelated Audio Samples
- UB1 Audio SampleAudioUB1 Audio Sample