20-Channel/4-Bus Professional Mixing Console
Comprehensive Features in a Compact Console
Expanding on the success of the L Series mixers, Samson has created the L2000, a 20-channel/4-bus professional mixing console. Ideal for small and medium size venues and applications of varying sizes where you still want all the comprehensive, professional features of a large console, the L2000 bridges the gap between size and functionality.
Perfect for installation purposes or as a portable mixer for gigging bands, the L2000 provides 16 mono mic/line channels with studio-quality microphone preamps and 3-band swept mid EQ. In addition, the console features 2 stereo line channels with mic preamps and 4-band EQ, along with 3 aux sends plus an EFX send. The L2000 also offers XLR and 1/4-inch stereo main outputs as well as insert points for mono mic/line inputs, group outputs and stereo main outputs.
Watch the L Series Product Video:
We've designed large, backlit mute buttons that make console navigation in dimly lit club and theater settings easy and convenient. Additionally, there's two large 12-segment LED meters for the main mix and PFL/Solo. We even gave these mixers the versatility to create a variety of effects settings so you can deliver a different set of effects to your performers whenever the situation demands it. Combine all this with a 9-band stereo graphic EQ on the master output and you've got big console performance in a small console package.
It's All About USB
Like the larger L Series consoles, the L2000 includes USB functionality for computer recording and playback. And while there are more than a few mixing consoles with USB, the L2000 offers the capabilities to build a completely independent stereo mix specifically for your USB digital I/O. That means that-unlike many other mixers-your USB mix is not locked into your house mix. You can even use background tracks pre-recorded on a DAW and integrate them into the live performance directly from your computer.
With everything you need to take a live performance to the next level, the L2000 puts the control in your hands and professionalism at your fingertips.
- 20-channel/4-bus professional mixing console engineered for live sound
- 16 mono mic/line channels with studio-quality microphone preamps and 3-band swept mid EQ
- 2 stereo line channels with microphone preamps and 4-band EQ
- XLR and 1/4" stereo main outputs
- XLR mono subwoofer output with low-pass filter
- Insert points for mono mic/line inputs, group outputs, stereo main outputs
- 60mm faders on all channels, groups, and main mix
- 24-bit DSP with 100 preset effects
- 9-band stereo graphic EQ on master output
- 3 aux sends plus EFX send
- Assignable USB digital I/O for computer recording and playback
- Oversized backlit mute switches
- Two large 12-segment LED meters for main mix and PFL/Solo
Downloads & Manuals
- L1200_2000 German User Manual (3.5 MB)
- Download a Hi-Res (300ppi) JPEG of the L2000 (angle) (460.6 KB)
- Download a Hi-Res (300ppi) JPEG of the L2000 (straight) (432.2 KB)
- Download a Hi-Res (300ppi) JPEG of the L2000 (rear panel) (154.8 KB)
- Download the L2000 English User Manual in PDF format (4.4 MB)
- L1200/200 User Manual (French) (2.7 MB)
Who's Using Samson
WARNING: This product contains Chemicals, including DEHP, known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.