16 Channel Mixer with DSP
Whether you're building a home studio or setting up a sound system for performing live, the MDR series of mixers delivers superior audio quality and excellent value, along with an impressive feature set. The new MDR 1688 is a true professional 16-channel stereo mixer with all the features needed for live or home studio applications. High-quality, discreet, low-noise mic preamps, 3-band EQ, 60mm faders, and internal 24-bit DSP processing, gives users total control over signal flow and the best possible sound. And to make the MDR 1688 even more versatile, we've included a standard 19-inch rack mount kit.As with all of Samson's MDR mixers, the MDR 1688 features advanced circuit design using carefully selected components at each stage of the signal path, giving you maximum dynamic range and a transparent audio signal for your live or recorded music.
- Excellent sounding mixer for studio and live applications
- 16 Inputs: 8 mic/line plus 4 stereo line
- 24-bit Digital Effects Processor with 256 Presets
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids on mic/line inputs
- 4-band EQ on stereo channels
- 60mm faders
- Standard 19-inch rack mount kit included
Downloads & Manuals
WARNING: This product contains Chemicals, including DEHP, known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.