Power Amplifier Discontinued
Designed to provide plenty of power and maximum efficiency, Samson's rugged new F1200 stereo power amplifier is ideal for live sound reinforcement, DJ use, commercial installations and PA systems. The amp section produces 600 watts per side into four ohms and 1200 watts into eight ohms in the bridged mono mode. Housed in a three rack space chassis, the F1200 features a bipolar design to ensure stable operation and accurate audio reproduction. The front panel includes a power On/Off switch along with Power, Bridge and two Peak LEDs. Other practical features include: 1/4" balanced and RCA input connectors and Binding Post output connectors.
- Stereo power amplifier in three rack spaces
- Produces 600 watts per channel into 4 ohms and 1200 watts into 8 ohms (bridged mono mode)
- Fan cooled for maximum efficiency
- Stable bipolar design for long life and enhanced audio performance
- Dual protection LEDs, power and bridging LEDs
- Binding post output connectors
- Balanced 1/4" and RCA input connectors
- Resettable fuse
Downloads & Manuals
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files.
WARNING: This product contains Chemicals, including DEHP, known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.