Power Amplifier Discontinued
A versatile performer in a compact package, our popular Servo 170 is excellent for near field monitoring, stereo midrange/high frequency bi-amping applications and low power distribution systems. It also works effectively for powering vocals and acoustic instrument setups in small clubs, restaurants and bars. Like all of our Servo amps, the 170 is designed to ensure quiet, reliable performance every time you use it.
- Servo-controlled stereo power amp in two rack spaces
- 85 watts per channel into 4 ohms
- Wide, linear 20 Hz to 50 kHz frequency response for superior audio performance
- Relay-controlled power-on circuitry prevents speaker "thumps"
- Front-panel Clip and Idle LEDs for both channels
- Balanced 1/4" TRS inputs
- Unbalanced RCA inputs
- Circuitry protection against overheating and over-current
- 1/4" and push-spring terminal outputs
- Independent left/right input level controls with 41 detents
- Bipolar amplifier design
- Convection-cooled design for quiet performance
Downloads & Manuals
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files.