Power Amplifier Discontinued
Using the Servo 550 in the bridged mono mode is a great way to power a separate subwoofer system as an enhancement to your overall sound. The 550 also shines in other live sound reinforcement uses, monitoring and dedicated recording applications like powering near and midfield monitors and passive headphone distribution systems. Audio/Video installers appreciate the 550's versatility, quiet performance and reliability for distributed sound, clubs, restaurants and home theater settings.
- Servo-controlled, 3-space rack-mount stereo and mono-bridgeable power amp
- Produces 275 watts per channel into 4 ohms (stereo mode) and 550 watts into 8 ohms (bridged mono mode)
- Wide, linear 20 Hz to 50 kHz frequency response for superior sonic performance
- Fully balanced 1/4" inputs
- Balanced 1/4" and binding post outputs
- Relay-controlled power-on circuitry prevents speaker "thumps"
- Front-panel Clip, Idle, Protection and Power LEDs
- Bipolar output stage for quiet audio performance you can always count on
- Independent left and right input level controls with 41 detents
- Convection-cooled design eliminates fan noise
Downloads & Manuals
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files.
WARNING: This product contains Chemicals, including DEHP, known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.