stereo/mono crossover Discontinued
The S-2 way utilizes the latest technology in crossover filters and speaker management design. The S-2way can run in stereo two-way or three-way mono, making its application ideal for a variety of sound system configurations. Pristine audio quality is a result of low noise operational amps and high quality VCA's, as well as servo balanced input and output XLR connections.
- Full featured 2-way Stereo / 3-way Mono operation
- Precision Linkwitz-Riley 24dB/Octave filters
- Master Control Section with phase and mute switches on each output, allowing individually monitoring of crossover sections
- Four segment LED Input Gain meter
- X10 Range switch allowing frequency adjustment from mid-band to high-band
- 2ms of Delay for time alignment on low frequency channels
- High quality metal shaft pots and backlit switches
- Servo balanced XLR outputs
WARNING: This product contains Chemicals, including DEHP, known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.