The S-com 4 is a compact and versatile single-rack space device that provides four channels of high-quality dynamic processing with an Expander/Gate and Compressor/Limiter on each channel. The four channels operate independently or in stereo pairs. Its multi-segment LED metering displays input/output level as well as gain reduction. The Expander/Gate section features a continuously variable Threshold control, as well as a switch for fast or slow release times. The Compressor/Limiter section includes variable Threshold, Ratio and Output levels. S-com 4's Enhancer switch restores high frequencies that are sometimes diminished by heavy compression. This wide-ranging combination of features makes the S-com 4 an efficient and versatile audio tool for a wide variety of applications. Its clean and quiet audio characteristics make it ideal where high sonic integrity is imperative.
- 4-channel compressor/limiter, expander/gate with enhancer
- Linkable in two stereo pairs
- Expander/Gate with variable Trigger control and switchable Fast/Slow Release
- 5-segment LED meters for Input/Output levels and Gain Reduction on each channel
- Advanced circuit design utilizing Low Noise Operational
- Amplifiers and high-quality VCAs
- Servo Balanced Inputs and Outputs on XLR and 1/4" connectors
- SKD (Smart Knee Detector) circuit automatically switches from soft to hard knee based on the level of Input signal applied
- Individual Threshold and Ratio controls on each channel
WARNING: This product contains Chemicals, including DEHP, known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.