AirLine 77 (older version)-
True Diversity UHF Wireless System with PLL Frequency Control AirLine transmitters for handheld, guitar, headset, wind and presentation applications CR77 Receiver with Multi-segment Audio level, RF level and A/B Antenna Operation LED meters Squelch control eliminates carrier signal noise and RF interference Tuned molded antennas for accurate reception Discontinued
This page applies to older versions of our AirLine 77 systems, please see the new versions in our current product lineup
- AirLine 77 Guitar
- AirLine 77 Handheld
- AirLine 77 Headset
- AirLine 77 Wind Instrument
- Concert 77 Presentation
AirLine 77 features the first micro-technology transmitters in the industry. Traditional wireless systems consist of beltpacks and wires that hinder the performer. With AirLine, you get a true wireless system because there are no beltpacks and no cables, allowing the user complete freedom.
The AirLine headset transmitters feature the Samson Qe Fitness and Qv Vocal microphone elements. The Qe and Qv headsets were designed to go around the back of your head rather than over the top. This allows the transmitter to be attached directly to the headband, out of the way and completely unobtrusive, while being comfortable and secure during performances or exercise routines.
AG1 and AF1 AirLine Guitar transmitters plug directly into the jack of the guitar with no cables running to a pack. The AG1 is a 90-degree plug suitable for most popular straight angle jacks while the AF1 plugs in at a 45-degree angle for body mounted recessed jacks. Both offer complete wireless freedom with no beltpacks and solid UHF performance.
The AirLine wind instrument system features an AH1 transmitter mounted to a Samson HM40 condenser element. The system is also available with the popular AMT Roam 1 element used by many of today's top horn players. Both systems allow the performer to mount the element and transmitter to the bell of the instrument with no packs or wires to hinder their performance.
The AL1 presentation transmitter is about the size of a book of matches and has a built-in condenser lavalier element so it can be clipped on and worn without any additional equipment. Included with the ALI is a QL1 lavalier so if you want to hide the transmitter you can plug the QL1 into the mini jack, making the AL1 the world's smallest beltpack.
All of the AirLine transmitters operate on inexpensive and lightweight AAA batteries that offer 14 hours of operation on a single battery.
The CR77 true-diversity half-rack UHF receiver works flawlessly with all AirLine UHF transmitters. The CR77 receiver features a front panel display with large multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters, and a large rotary volume knob allows easy adjustment of audio output. The new synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked and true while dual tuned molded antennas with LEDs monitor the true-diversity operation. The rear panel features balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch outputs allowing flexible connection options. Two CR77 receivers can be rackmounted together in a single space rack adapter available as an added accessory.
- True Diversity UHF Wireless System with PLL Frequency Control
- AirLine transmitters for handheld, guitar, headset, wind and presentation applications
- CR77 Receiver with Multi-segment Audio level, RF level and A/B Antenna Operation LED meters
- Squelch control eliminates carrier signal noise and RF interference
- Tuned molded antennas for accurate reception
- XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs with mic/line level output switch
- Single AAA battery operation allows 14-hours of Airline Transmitter life
- AF1 Strat®-style plug-in guitar transmitter
- AG1 Gibson®-style plug-in guitar transmitter
- AH1 Qe Fitness Headset Transmitter
- AH1 Qv Vocal Headset Transmitter
- AX1 Handheld Plug-in transmitter with Q7
- AL1 Presentation Transmitter
- AH1 HM40 Wind Instrument Transmitter
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Downloads & Manuals
- Download the Airline / AirLine 77 Guitar/Bass 4 language User Manual in PDF format (2.0 MB)
- Download the AirLine 77 AH1/AL1 Lavalier 4 language User Manual in PDF format (2.5 MB)
- Download the AirLine 77 AH1/Qe Qv & HM40 4 language User Manual in PDF format (2.3 MB)
- Download the AirLine 77 Handheld Technical Sheet in PDF format (1.0 MB)
- Download the AirLine 77 Presentation Technical Sheet in PDF format (957.2 KB)
- Download the AirLine 77 Fitness Technical Sheet in PDF format (852.4 KB)
WARNING: This product contains Chemicals, including DEHP, known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.