AirLine 88 AG8 Guitar-
UHF Wireless System
Get Physical, Go Wireless.
Samson's AirLine 88 Guitar system offers true wireless freedom without the hassle of a beltpack or cable. Featuring a plug-in transmitter with a dual-position connector that is designed to fit a variety of guitar jacks, this frequency-agile UHF wireless system provides high definition sound, premium reliability and a 300' operating range for guitars, basses and other stringed instruments.
The Wireless Future
AirLine 88 Guitar continues Samson's longstanding commitment to wireless innovation. Designed to be an extension of your instrument rather than a separate component, the AG8 Guitar Transmitter lets you rule the stage with confidence. It provides IR sync to wirelessly match the receiver and transmitter frequency, an audio Mute switch, battery life LED indicator and up to 12 hours of operation on a single AA battery.
Can you really use only one guitar? Samson doesn't think you should have to make that choice. That's why the AG8 plug-in transmitter was designed with a custom, dual-position connector that can fit both Fender® (Stratocaster) and Gibson®-style guitar output jacks. Airline 88 Guitar also provides exceptional low frequency clarity ideal for bass guitars. It's even a great wireless solution for acoustic-electric guitars, electric violins and accordions.
Offering frequency-agile operation, the system’s rack mountable CR88 Wireless Receiver provides 16 selectable channels for reliable performance no matter where you are. The receiver's True Diversity design minimizes dropouts, while tone key technology prevents unwanted noise when your transmitter is off or out of range.
WARNING: This product contains DEHP, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
AirLine 88 Guitar System
- Frequency agile UHF wireless system
- 16 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- Rackmount kit included
CR88 Wireless Receiver
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- True Diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off/out of range
- 1/4-wave antennas
- Half-rack receiver design
- LED display indicates operating channel
- Balanced XLR, unbalanced 1/4" outputs
AG8 Guitar Transmitter
- Plugs directly into guitar jack (no beltpack or cable required)
- Dual-position connector fits a variety of guitar jacks
- Offers up to 12 hours of battery life using single AA battery
- Low battery LED indicator
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- Mute switch
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Live Performance, Music Education, House of Worship