UHF Synth 5Discontinued
The first UHF system with 2-stage, 5-segment LEDs on the front panel to help you find the clearest available channels as quickly and easily as possible. UHF Synth features 74 selectable frequencies * along with fail-safe reception, exceptional smooth, full-frequency audio and carefully thought-out, high-quality features down to the smallest detail. Our most sophisticated wireless, UHF Synth is currently used by more touring professionals around the world than any system of its kind.
- 74 selectable frequencies in receiver and transmitters with 11 available for simultaneous use in crowded RF environments.
- Superior RF reception in the 794 - 800 MHz UHF bandwidth.
- dbx® Noise Reduction RMS detection system that accurately tracks program material to reproduce audio without noise or coloration.
- Automatic voltage-sensing power supply for worldwide use without adaptors or transformers. Lightweight, aerodynamic UT-5 beltpack transmitter with tuned, 1/4 wavelength antenna, 6-pin input connector and durable Nextel® finish.
- Top-line UH-5 handheld transmitter with internal antenna and extensive on-board controls.
- A wide variety of popular handheld, lavalier and headset microphones to choose from.
- Balanced XLR output.
WARNING: This product contains Chemicals, including DEHP, known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.