Stage XPD1 Headset-
USB Digital Wireless System
USB, Meet Wireless.
Samson's Stage XPD1 Headset USB Digital Wireless System delivers high definition audio for creating videos on laptops, tablets or smartphones. Featuring a USB-powered receiver and beltpack transmitter with a micro headset microphone, the Stage XPD1 Headset offers convenient 1-touch setup and 100' of reliable wireless operation that’s ideal for broadcasting, live streaming, presentations and more.
Unlike traditional wireless systems that require complex setup processes such as matching component frequencies, the Stage XPD1 Headset system automatically pairs the receiver to the transmitter. Direct connection to a computer's USB port enables instant transmission of audio to your DAW, VoIP and speech-to-text without the need for extra cables or external audio interfaces.
The Stage XPD1 Headset system is compatible with iPads and iPhones using Apple's Lightning to USB Camera Adapter or Camera Connection Kit (30-pin). This makes the system perfect for upgrading your audio for Vine, Periscope, Instagram and other smartphone applications. Additionally, the Stage XPD1 Headset system is ideal for capturing lectures and "how to" videos on your mobile devices.
In addition to digital communication applications, the Stage XPD1 Headset system can be used with Samson Expedition Series Portable PAs that feature USB Wireless ports (XP106, XP800, XP1000) to create a completely mobile wireless presentation/performance solution. Up to two Stage XPD1 systems can be used simultaneously in the same location to accommodate multiple performers.
- 2.4GHz USB digital wireless system
- Ideal for broadcasting, live streaming, presentations and more
- Plug-and-play operation with Mac and Windows
- Works with iPad via Apple's Lightning to USB Camera Adapter or iPad Camera Connection Kit (30-pin)
- Wirelesss receiver built into USB stick
- Beltpack transmitter with Samson DE5 Micro Headset Microphone
- Transmitter offers 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries (batteries not included)
- 100' operating range (environment dependent)
- 1-touch Mute function, adjustable Volume controls on transmitter
- Compatible with Samson Expedition Series Portable PAs that feature USB Wireless ports
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Recording, Music Education, Audio for Video, Journalism, Karaoke, Multimedia, Gaming, VOIP
WARNING: This product contains Chemicals, including DEHP, known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.