Search for Product Support

Narrow down by product:

Service Questions and Answers

Show per page: 10 25 50
I have a rack tuner, should this be connected to the Effects Loop?
Yes.  Bear in mind that this won't allow for muting options, if that is part of your tuner's options.
I have a "stomp box" effects unit, should I connect it to the Effects Loop?
No, pedal effect units should go inline, meaning directly into the front end of the amp.
How should I connect my speaker cabinet(s) to my Hartke 3500, "daisy-chain"? From output to cabinet?
Both options yield the same result as the speaker output jacks are wired in parallel.
Which cabinets do you recommend for use with the Hartke 3500?
Remember that the minimum impedance is 4 ohms, so you can either connect two 8 ohm cabinets or one 4 ohm cabinet.  The 410XL is a perfect match.
How do I order replacement speakers for my Hartke Cabinet/Combo?
Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-372-6766 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm  Eastern) to place your parts order.
Where can I get my Hartke product serviced?
Check the link on our website, there might be an Authorized Service center around the corner.
How do I register my warranty?
You can fill out the warranty card and mail, or follow the link on our website.
Can I add an extension cabinet to my Hartke Combo Amp?
That will depend on the model.  The only combo that can power an extension is the 5210. 
How can I determine my Hartke's date of manufacture?
The number before the letter indicates year of production.  5500 - 5H9C00012 = 2009 PRODUCTION. (5H = Model 5500 - 9 year - C = 3rd month (A=January, B=February, etc.)
I hear distortion from my cabinet, how do I remedy this issue?
First test the battery in your bass if it is active, and swap cables.  Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-372-6766 if the problem persists.
Page: 1 2 Next »