Digital Reverb / Multi-Effects Discontinued
The Zoom RFX-2200 Multi-effects processor features 44.1 kHz, 24-bit signal processing for pristine quality sound, with 121 types of preset reverb settings and 48 types of multi-effects patches. The RFX-2200 also features 100 storable user presets, a tap-tempo function, S/PDIF and optical digital outputs, as well as full MIDI control with MIDI in, out and through connections.
- 24-bit processing with 44.1 kHz sampling
- 121 preset reverb characters
- 48 types of multi-effects
- 100 programs for user settings
- Front panel XLR combination jack for direct signal processing
- S P/DIF digital out
- MIDI IN allows program change or parameter control
- Tap tempo function
- Mix-down effects for final mastering.
- Mic simulator function makes Dynamic mics sound like Condensers
- Cabinet simulator for direct signal guitar recording
- Lo-Fi, Resonance and Ring modulator, great for Remix and DJ applications