Introducing another musically empowering Samson condenser mic. Never before has a studio mic this good been available at this price. Like the finest studio mics costing hundreds, even thousands of dollars, the CL7 has a true capacitor condenser mic element. Capacitor-based elements are warmer, brighter and bigger sounding than electret-based elements. The CL7 features a large, 1.1-inch, ultra thin diaphragm capsule which faithfully reproduces a variety of sound sources including vocals, acoustic instruments and overhead cymbals, to name just a few.
- Large Diaphragm Condenser
- 1.1" Capsule with 3-micron Gold Sputtered Diaphragm
- Switchable Hi-pass Filter, 12dB per octave at 100 Hz
- Switchable 10 dB PAD for handling signals with high SPL's
- Smooth and transparent sound reproduction
- Cardioid pick-up pattern
- 36-52 Volt Phantom Power operation
- Internal Shock-mount
- Extended frequency response
- Solid Die Cast construction
- Swivel Stand Mount and Carry Case included
Who's Using Samson
WARNING: This product contains Chemicals, including DEHP, known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.